Recently Xiaomi is started rolling out the latest Stable Android Pie update for Mi A2 Lite. The update comes with version v10.0.2.0.PDLMIFJ along with latest security patch. The Android Pie update for Mi A2 Lite is a stable update and brings tons of new feature and improvements. Here we share a simple and easy step by step guide on how to install stable Android Pie update for Mi A2 Lite. The latest Android 9.0 Pie comes with many customizations, new features like new Accessibility Menu, Screenshot Shortcut, Screen Rotation shortcut option in the navigation bar, new gesture navigation system from Google, App Actions, Slice, advanced notifications, and Digital Wellbeing and much more. Now you can install this latest Android Pie update for Mi A2 Lite and get the features of all Android Pie officially on your own device.
Xiaomi rolling out the Android Pie update for Mi A2 Lite via OTA (Over –the – Air) in phase wise manner. So if you still not receive the update or yet not upgrade your device then there is no need to wait for more. There are two ways to install manually Android Pie update for Mi A2 Lite, first is using Recovery and second is using fastboot commands to flash this update. Given below we share both OTA and fastboot ROM links. You can just download and install it on your device. The Mi A2 Lite smartphone is very popular for his hardware and software specification at an affordable price.
Once you can install Android Pie update for Mi A2 Lite, your device will run smoothly and speed enhanced. We always advise you to keep updated your Android smartphone to the latest official stock firmware which is released by Xiaomi. The stable Android 9.0 Pie update weight is about 1 GB in size. If you are interested in installing Stable Android Pie update for Mi A2 Lite. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Things to know before
- Keep your phone charged (60-70%) before installing Android 9.0 Pie stock ROM On Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
- This guide is only for Mi A2 Lite, don’t try this on any other smartphone
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developer’s options.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked.
- You must have TWRP installed on your device.
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed.
- Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android Pie OTA v10.0.2.0.PDLMIFJ – Download
- Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android Pie Fastboot ROM v10.0.2.0.PDLMIFJ – Download
Install Android Pie update for Mi A2 Lite:
- Download the ROM recovery file and save it on your device.
- Switch off your device and boot into recovery mode, by holding volume down and power button together for some time.
- Once you have booted into TWRP select install.
- Now navigate to the wrong file which you have saved and install it.
- Now wait for sometime
- You have to Download “Fastboot ROM” for your Xiaomi device from the list given above.
- Extract the zip anywhere in your once downloaded. then you need to extract the WinRAR or WinZip and extract it till you see several files.
- Install and Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC. They are required to assure that your device works with PC.
- Then you need to Download Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- You may then Turn OFF your Xiaomi device before proceeding.
- Then boot the Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode.
- For fastboot Mode Press Volume Down + Power buttons while the phone is OFF.
- Connect your device now to your computer. Your PC will automatically recognize the device and will install the needed drivers for use.
- Then open Mi Flash Tool.
- Tap on the select button and choose the directory where the Fastboot ROM files are extracted. Then tap the refresh button. Mi Flash Tool will determine the files and show device info on the screen.
- Select the middle option that says “save user data” if you do not want to remove all your data.
- Then click the flash button to start the installation.
- When the installation complete your phone will reboot.
That’s all you can successfully Install Android Pie update for Mi A2 Lite.