Today, we have a great news for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 users. Now you can download and install Havoc OS on Redmi Note 3 custom ROM which is based on Android 9.0 Pie. The Redmi Note 3 comes with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and later upgrade to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now the time to upgrade your device to the latest Android 9.0 Pie OS by “installing Havoc OS custom ROM” and get the experience of latest Android OS. The Havoc OS is new custom ROM which is based on AOSP and it is very close to stock. The Redmi Note 3 now received the final stable Android 9.0 Pie ROM. The Havoc OS brings many important features like Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, network modes support to LTE tile, a One-handed mode in button actions, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support and much more.
By following given below detailed guide you can download and install Havoc OS on Redmi Note 3 Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM. All credit goes to the XDA Senior member pratik@2799 and the team behind Havoc OS. Which developed and share this amazing custom firmware. The Havoc OS ROM comes with tons of new features and customization which is probably won’t find in any other ROM. The Havoc OS ROM is stable, fast and smoothly run on your device without any problem. Also, the users can use this ROM as a daily driver. You will not be able to install Havoc OS on Redmi Note 3 Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM until you should have unlocked bootloader and must install the latest TWRP custom recovery.
Before proceeding doesn’t forget to take the full backup of all your important data. If you are interested in installing Havoc OS on Redmi Note 3 Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Guidebeats.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device while following this guide. We are not guaranteeing anything.
- Keep your phone charged (60-70%) before installing Havoc OS ROM On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- This guide is only for Redmi Note 3, don’t try this on any other smartphone
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developer’s options.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked.
- You must have TWRP installed on your device- Guide Here For TWRP
- First, download the required files from the download section and then proceed.
Steps To Install Havoc OS On Redmi Note 3 Android 9.0 Pie ROM:
Note: Make sure your Xiaomi device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Before Installing the ROM)
- Once you completed all requirements then download the ROM file from the above link.
- Now transfer the files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
That’s all, You have successfully download and Install Havoc OS On Redmi Note 3 Android 9.0 Pie ROM. If you have any query or issue feel free to contact us.