Today, we will teach you that how to Hard Reset Huawei Mate 20 Pro. If your Huawei Mate 20 Pro giving you some problems and you are searching for the solution of those problems. Then you are at right place. Here we offer you one of the best solutions to make your smartphone free all kinds of bugs, error which present on your phone. You must be a hard reset/factory reset of your smartphone for better performance, stability, and privacy. In this article, we share a detailed guide on how to Hard Reset Huawei Mate 20 Pro. After the hard reset, your Huawei Mate 20 Pro will restore it to the factory conditions as if it had just been purchased.
If your facing problems on your smartphone like Virus infection, Running slowly, Random reboots or restart problem after a firmware update, Freezing or not responsive, Stuck in boot screen and much more. Then the official way to resolve these kinds of problems is to a hard reset of your Android device. By following given below detailed guide you can easily Hard Reset Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Here we share two different methods for Huawei Mate 20 Pro Hard reset / Factory reset. First one is just relying on the settings and second is use the Recovery mode.
Hard Reset Huawei Mate 20 Pro will be formatting all internal memory of your phone. That mean’s it will wipe all your data like pictures, messages, contact and so on. So we advise you to take the full backup of all your important data before proceeding. The good thing is that you can’t void the warranty of your smartphone. If you are interested Factory reset / Hard Reset Huawei Mate 20 Pro then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Steps to Factory Reset / Hard Reset Huawei Mate 20
Hard Reset Huawei Mate 20 Pro via built-in settings.
• Turn On your device and unlock it.
• Then go to main app drawer and tap on “Settings”.
• On settings menu select “Backup & reset” > “Reset device” > “Erase everything”.
• Finally, confirm your action and wait for reboot your device.
• Once reboots enter “Language” and your other info.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Hard reset via recovery mode.
• Press Turn off your device completely.
• Once your device is OFF clicked and hold [Volume Up + Home button + Power button] until you see Recovery mode.
• In recovery menu select “wipe data/factory reset”using volume button for navigation and Power button to select and confirm.
• On the next screen select and confirm “Yes — delete all user data”.
• Then from recovery menu select “reboot system”.
• Wait until boot up and then enter your private info to start.