Good news for Redmi 4x smartphone users, now you can update your Redmi 4X to MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM. We have already updated many Redmi smartphones in previous posts. And today we are going to share a step by step guide for Redmi 4X smartphone. Once you update your Redmi 4X you will enjoy more amazing features and latest security patch. The update also improved the phone performance which is very important for any user.
If you have Redmi 4X smartphone and you have not received OTA update alert so don’t worry in this post we will show how to update Redmi 4X to MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM. The latest update comes with image search and smart app and much more. If you are interested in the latest MIUI 10 update then follow the step by step instructions below.
- First, take a complete backup of the existing data.
Also, ensure sufficient charge at the battery of Redmi 4X before Updating process.
You need to backup your data before starting
- Download USB drivers for Xiaomi Devices- Link
Devices running on MIUI 9 ROM can simply update the device from the settings.
If your phone is locked, you need to unlock the bootloader before flashing your ROM using Fastboot Method.
- Download Mi Flash Tool: Link
Download MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4X
- MIUI 10.1.1.0 Recovery ROM for Redmi 4x – Download
- MIUI 10.1.1.0 Fastboot ROM for Redmi 4x – Download
How to Install MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM (Recovery) on Xiaomi Redmi 4X Prime Phone:
1) First of all, make sure your Xiaomi device running on the latest MIUI 9 Version
3) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Now click on the three-dot menu “‘…” at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5) Your device will reboot on the latest version.
Install MIUI 10.1.1.0 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot) on Xiaomi Phone (Redmi 4X)
- You have to Download “Fastboot ROM” for your Xiaomi device from the list given above.
- Extract the zip anywhere in your once downloaded. then you need to extract the WinRAR or WinZip and extract it till you see several files.
- Install and Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC. They are required to assure that your device works with PC.
- Then you need to Download Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- You may then Turn OFF your Xiaomi device before proceeding.
- Then boot the Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode.
- For Fastboot Mode Press Volume Down + Power buttons while the phone is OFF.
- Connect your device now to your computer. Your PC will automatically recognize the device and will install the needed drivers for use.
- Then open Mi Flash Tool.
- Tap on the select button and choose the directory where the Fastboot ROM files are extracted. Then tap the refresh button. Mi Flash Tool will determine the files and show device info on the screen.
- Select the middle option that says “save user data” if you do not want to remove all your data.
- Then click the flash button to start the installation.
- When the installation complete your phone will reboot.