Root Coolpad Note 3 and install TWRP recovery. Today, we come with latest TWRP custom recovery which is supported Android Oreo for Coolpad Note 3. So if you are willing to root Coolpad Note 3 and install TWRP custom recovery. In this article, we share a detailed guide on how to root Coolpad Note 3 and install TWRP custom recovery. The Coolpad Note 3 is a great phone, which is an affordable price. The Coolpad Note 3 is powered by a 1.3 GHz Octa-core processor. The phone is comes with 5.5 inches IPS screen size with 720 x 1280 pixels along with 3GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. The Coolpad Note 3 has a 5MP front camera and the main camera is 13 megapixels with LED flash.
Why most of the users would want to root their devices? There are many reasons for rooting your Phone; one of the biggest reasons is to unlocking the full potential of your device. After rooting your Coolpad Note 3, you will be able to install Custom Mods, Custom Kernels, Custom ROM, apps, and setting in your phone. Also, it allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. By following given below step by step guide you can easily and quickly root Coolpad Note 3 and install TWRP custom recovery. TWRP is an open source, community development project, which built with a touchscreen-enabled interface. Once you flash the TWRP recovery then you can root your Smartphone. Install any custom firmware, one click root and unroot processes, mod zip files for customizations and so on.
Keep in mind that this is an unofficial TWRP custom recovery, not officially released from TWRP team. But it is stable enough to use the recovery for daily flashing. This unofficial TWRP custom recovery is only installed in Coolpad Note 3. If you are interested in root Coolpad Note 3 and install TWRP custom recovery then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- Backup your important data on the device before updating.
- Make sure that Coolpad Note 3 has sufficient battery charge.
- Download and Install Coolpad Note 3 MT65x3_USB_VCOM USB drivers, on your PC. [Download- How to Install]
- Download SP flash tools [Click Here]
- Download TWRP Recovery 3.0.3: [Click Here]
- Oreo Supported TWRP [Click Here]
Steps to Root Coolpad Note 3 and Install TWRP Recovery
- Download the Firmware and SP Flash tool zip files from the provided links and then extract those zip files on your desktop.
- Then open the extracted SP Flash tool folder on your computer and double-click on “Flash_tool.exe” file to run the tool on the PC.
- Once the SP Flash tool is running on the PC, Click the on the “Scatter-loading” button.
- Now in the pop-up window, find the scatter file in the extracted folder.
- Check all the ticked, expect the recovery line, then browse your device-specific custom recovery image file.
- Then click “download” to start the installation.
- Now instantly plug your device via USB cable to the PC. [ With battery inside it]. Also, press Volume Down/ UP button. So your PC will detect it easily.
- Now the installation begins, the process bar appears. It gets finished when the Green button displays with OK.
- Once flashing gets finished, disconnect and boot your Coolpad Note 3.
That’s all, You have successfully root Coolpad Note 3 and install TWRP custom recovery. If you have any query feel free to contact us via comment area.