Today, we would be covering the topic on How to Install Stock ROM on Dexp BS550. If you are the users of Dexp BS550 and searching for a detailed guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Dexp BS550. Then you are at right place. Here we share a simple step by step guide on how to install Stock ROM on Dexp BS550. With the help of this guide, you can easily and quickly install stock firmware on Dexp BS550. If you are the users of Dexp BS550 and facing the lagging issue or your device not working properly. Then doesn’t need to worry about that, sometimes things do not go too well with Android Devices. So just “installing stock firmware on Dexp BS550″, your most of issues are fixed.
Dexp makes one of the best Android devices. The Dexp launched the Dexp BS550 smartphone with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The smartphone is run on a Mediatek MT6580 Processor. The Dexp BS550 has dual SIM smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. The Dexp BS550 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo OS out of the box.
Installing the Stock ROM on Dexp BS550 is the official way to fixes most of the bugs and problems. Installing Stock ROM doesn’t void a warranty of your smartphone. There are many advantages of installing stock firmware on Dexp BS550. Here are some advantages of installing Stock ROM on Dexp BS550 such as an upgrade or downgrade, fix bugs lags on your Android Device, Fix the boot loop issue, unbrick your bricked device and so on. If you are interested in installing the Stock ROM on Dexp BS550. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Stock Firmware information:
Product name: Dexp BS550
Type: Full ROM
Size: 1.5 GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6580
Os: Android 8.1
Product Version: BS550_S1_181123
- Perform Backup for your important data on the device.
- Original USB data cable for seamless connectivity.
- Install VCOM MTK USB drivers on your window PC. |click here to Install
- Download the file ie Stock Firmware, Custom ROM, Custom Recovery etc and then extract at the PC.
- A formatted micro SD-card on the device.
Download SPFlashtool on the PC & then Extract. |Download
Download Dexp BS550 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Dexp BS550 Via SP Flash Tool:
- First of all, Download and the basic tools for flashing the ROM see in the Requirements section.
- After that, you have to download the firmware files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone memory.
- Once files transferred, then click on the button below and follow the flashing guidelines.
- Once you have done all the above steps then your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.