Samsung started rolling out the latest December 2018 security patch for Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (SM-A510FD) via OTA. It is fact that Samsung always has been providing regular updates with latest security patches to his mid-range devices. This is the great thing that major flagship devices getting regular security update from Samsung. Now the time to install December 2018 security patch on Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (SM-A510FD). Samsung rolling out the December 2018 security update via OTA (Over- the – Air), in the Asian region only for Samsung users. So you can manually check the latest update. Check the update from Settings > System Update > Tap on Check for Latest Updates. If you don’t see any update. You can wait for the OTA update or you can install it manually by using the Odin tool.
In this article, we share a December 2018 Security update firmware download link below. You can just download the firmware and install it manually by following a simple step by step guide. This latest update comes with build id number A510FXXS7CRL3 along with some bug fixes and fixes an error. Also, the update brings stability, performance improvements and enhanced your device speed. Today we share a detailed guide through that you can easily install December 2018 security update on Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (SM-A510FD) via Odin tool. Odin is the official tool which is manufactured by Samsung. The Odin tool which is used to flash official stock firmware on any Samsung devices.
The size of the update is almost 160MB. We always advise you to keep updated your Android devices to the latest security patches which are released by Samsung. If you are interested in installing the December 2018 security patch on Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (SM-A510FD). Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Firmware Details [ A510FXXS7CRL3 ]:
- Device Name: Galaxy A5 2016
- Model: SM-A510FD
- Region: Asian Region (Thailand, Taiwan, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Malaysia)
- Android version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Build Number: A510FXXS7CRL3
- Android Security Patch Level: 1st December
- Backup of the important data like Photos, SMS, and Contacts etc. on the device.
- Also, Sufficient battery charging level should be available on Galaxy A5 2016, before proceeding the guide.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options.
- Also, Install USB driver of Samsung at the PC for smoother connectivity. Samsung USB Drivers Here
Download Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 Stock Firmware
Steps to Install December 2018 security patch on
Galaxy A5 2016:
- Download Odin flash tool on the PC and then Unzip. Link
- Now follow this in-depth guide to Install Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 Stock Firmware → Install Firmware via Odin on any Samsung device.
If you have any query or issue feel free to contact us via comment area or facebook fan page.