Finally, The Poco F1 Received the latest MIUI 10.0.6.0 Global Stable ROM with a bunch of features and major changes. The update comes from OTA (Over Air to Air) and many people already updated to his smartphones to “latest MIUI 10.0.6.0 OEJMIFH Global Stable ROM”. But if are still waiting for OTA notification then it’s up to you otherwise you can now update Poco F1 to MIUI 10.0.6.0 OEJMIFH Global Stable ROM from here.
We have many Xiaomi Smartphones updated to latest Update and today we decided to provide a step by step instructions for Poco F1 Smartphone. Once you update your phone to latest MIUI 10.0.6.0 OEJMIFH ROM then you can enjoy the latest security patch. The update also improved the Fingerprint recognition Lock and the new notification bar can also satisfy you.
If you want to update your Poco F1 smartphone then You can download and install MIUI 10.0.6.0 OEJMIFH ROM from below link and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update.
The MIUI 10.0.6.0 is a stable version and you can be flashed via Recovery method only. If you are ready for installing the MIUI 10.0.6.0 OEJMIFH Global Stable ROM on Poco F1 then follow the step by step instructions below. But before starting the update processing you need to prepare your device.
- First, take a complete backup of the existing data.
Also, ensure sufficient charge at the battery of Poco F1 before rooting process.
You need to backup your data before starting
- Download USB drivers for Xiaomi Devices- Link
Devices running on MIUI 9 ROM can simply update the device from the settings.
If your phone is locked, you need to unlock the bootloader before flashing your ROM using Fastboot Method.
- Download Mi Flash Tool: Link
Download Poco F1 MIUI 10.0.6.0 ROM:
- MIUI 10.0.6.0 Recovery ROM for Poco F1 – Download
- MIUI 10.0.6.0 Fastboot ROM for Poco F1 – Download (Soon)
How to Install MIUI 10.0.6.0 Global Stable ROM (Recovery) on Xiaomi Phone:
1) First of all, make sure your Xiaomi device running on the latest MIUI 9 Version
3) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Now click on the three-dot menu “‘…” at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5) Your device will reboot on the latest version.
How to Install MIUI 10.0.6.0 Global Stable ROM (Fastboot) on Xiaomi Phone (Poco F1)
- You have to Download “Fastboot ROM” for your Xiaomi device from the list given above.
- Extract the zip anywhere in your once downloaded. then you need to extract the WinRAR or WinZip and extract it till you see several files.
- Install and Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC. They are required to assure that your device works with PC.
- Then you need to Download Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- You may then Turn OFF your Xiaomi device before proceeding.
- Then boot the Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode.
- For Fastboot Mode Press Volume Down + Power buttons while the phone is OFF.
- Connect your device now to your computer. Your PC will automatically recognize the device and will install the needed drivers for use.
- Then open Mi Flash Tool.
- Tap on the select button and choose the directory where the Fastboot ROM files are extracted. Then tap the refresh button. Mi Flash Tool will determine the files and show device info on the screen.
- Select the middle option that says “save user data” if you do not want to remove all your data.
- Then click the flash button to start the installation.
- When the installation complete your phone will reboot.
That’s all, you have to successfully install MIUI 10.0.6.0 Global Stable ROM on Poco F1. If you have any query or issue just drop in the comment area!