Now you can Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Pixel 3 XL Android 9.0 ROM: The Google Pixel 3 XL is now started getting latest Lineage OS 16 custom firmware which is based on Android 9.0 Pie. This latest Lineage OS 16 build is still under beta test, so you may face some bugs and error. But doesn’t worry about that they will be fixed with time or next update. The stock official firmware is good but custom ROM provides you some extra features and customizations. All thanks to the XDA Recognized developer J0SH1X which developed and share this amazing Lineage OS 16 ROM. Now the good news is that you can install Lineage OS 16 on Pixel 3 XL based on Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM.
The Lineage is the Android Open Source Project and it always contributions within the Android community. If you are the custom ROM fan then the Lineage OS is the best custom ROM for your smartphone. The Lineage OS 16 ROM comes with lots of new features like Adaptive Brightness, Slices, Gesture-based navigation, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing and much more. Also, the ROM comes with some aftermarket features. Your device should be root and install with the latest TWRP custom recovery. Otherwise, you can’t “install Lineage OS 16 on Pixel 3 XL based on Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM”.
Now we talk about the specification of Google 3 XL. The Google introduced one of the newest smartphone Google Pixel 3 XL in October 2018. The device is powered by Snapdragon 845 chipset and Octa-core 4×2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver. The smartphone comes with 1440 X 2960 pixel resolution display with a notch along with 4GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal storage. The Pixel 3 XL will run Android OS 9.0 Pie out of the box. Before proceeding we are strongly recommended to take the full backup of your phone. If you are interested in installing Lineage OS 16 on Pixel 3 XL based on Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM then go ahead and follow the given steps.
- This will work only on Pixel 3 XL. So don’t try this on any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%. This will save you from shutdown during the process.
- Download the USB Drivers for Pixel 3 XL.
- You will lose the CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- Need to unlock the bootloader on your Google Pixel 3 XL
- install the latest TWRP Recovery on Google Pixel 3 XL
Steps to Install Lineage OS 16 On Pixel 3 XL Android 9.0 Pie ROM:
- Once you completed all requirements then download the ROM file from the above link.
- Now transfer the files to the internal storage of your Pixel 3 XL device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.