Haven’t find anything which can help you to root Blackview A30 then don’t worry we are here to help you out. Today we will tell you how to root Blackview A30 and install TWRP Recovery easily and fast. Rooting a device is not a lengthy process but it’s hard as if you try to root any device carelessly then you can end up bricking that device. In order to root Blackview A30 safely follow this step by step guide carefully. We have prepared this guide as easy as possible to understand and attached the direct downloading links for the file which you will need to root Blackview A30. If you want to know more about Rooting Blackview A30 then read this guide from tip to toe.
In order to root any device, it’s safe to install TWRP first, for those who don’t know what TWRP is, It’s a custom recovery which can not only help you rooting but also you can create backups, install custom ROM and many more things. If you install TWRP before rooting then rooting a device becomes easier and safer. TWRP makes it a lot easier and safer if you know how to use it. If you want to install TWRP on Blackview A30 then you have to follow this guide. We have divided this guide into two sections in first we will tell you how to install TWRP on Blackview A30 and in the second section we will guide you how to root Blackview A30.
Guidebeats.com is not responsible for any kind of damage caused to your device following this guide. Proceed at your own risk. If anything goes wrong while the process then it might be because of your mistake and we are not responsible to pay any kind of damage in that condition.
Things to know before
- Your device’s battery must be above fifty percent to avoid any unwanted shutdown
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Install Minimal ADB & Fastboot Flash Tool for windows or for MAC or Linux
- Unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developers options.
How to Install TWRP and Root Blackview A30
A.) How to Install TWRP on Blackview A30
- Be sure to read and follow the Things to know before rooting section of this guide
- Open the folder where you have stored TWRP file and rename it recovery.img which is downloaded from the above link
- Then follow the commands to open cmd inside that folder Shift + Right click on any empty white space inside the folder and then click Open command window here.
- Connect your Micromax Canvas Nitro to the PC. Run the following commands in the cmd after connecting your Micromax Canvas Nitro to boot into bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
(If you are asked for permission to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.)
- Now run the following commands once you entered the bootloader mode
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Once TWRP is installed reboot your device using the following command: fastboot reboot
B.) How to Root Blackview A30
- Download SuperSU from the downloading link above
- Now move the downloaded file to your device
- Switch off your phone
- Boot into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button. (if it doesn’t boot into TWRP then try this key combination “Volume UP + Power” button)
- In TWRP Recovery, Select INSTALL and Browse and Select the saved file.
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
That’s all on how you can Install TWRP and Root Blackview A30. If you are left with a query then feel free to ask it in the comment section we will try to resolve it ASAP.