Stock ROMs are best for the device as they are designed perfectly for a particular device and it is tested many times so that it works smoothly and contains no bugs. If in case you have rooted your Xgody X24 or installed any bugged custom ROM and want to switch back to the stock ROM then this guide can help you as in this guide we will tell you the easiest way to restore Stock ROM on Xgody X24. In order to install Stock ROM on Xgody X24 follow this guide carefully, we have arranged this guide step by step so that you can follow it easily plus we have added the downloading links for the files which you will need in order to install stock ROM on Xgody X24.
A custom ROM might provide the latest features and options but a stock ROM will provide the best features for your device according to its capability. It’s better to switch back to a stock ROM if you face difficulties in using a custom ROM. Stock ROM is best for the device. Xgody X24 is designed with perfection and so its stock ROM, it’s better to switch back to stock ROM if you are facing any software issues. We will help you to install stock ROM on Xgody X24
Things to know before Installing a stock ROM
- Your device’s battery must be above fifty percent to avoid any unwanted shutdown
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developer’s options.
- Install TWRP on your device
- Install Minimal ADB & Fastboot Flash Tool for windows or for MAC or Linux
- Unlock the Bootloader of your device
|Download File||Variant||File Name|
|Download||Xgody X24 EU||Xgody_X24_EU_MT6739_20180627_8.1.0..zip|
|Download||Xgody X24 EU||V630K_QHD_O1_GO_V1.1_1_9_20180611 – 1825_V1.0.3_XX_K46D1_XGODY_X24_EU|
|V630K_QHD_O1_GO_V1.1_1_9_20180620 – 1059_V1.0.6_XX_K46D1_XGODY_X24_EU|
|V630K_QHD_O1_GO_V1.1_1_9_20180717 – 1942_V1.1.1_XX_K46D1_XGODY_X24_EU|
|V630K_QHD_O1_GO_V1.1_1_9_20180720 – 2043_V1.1.2_XX_K46D1_XGODY_X24_EU|
|V630K_QHD_O1_GO_V1.1_1_9_20180725 – 1334_V1.1.4_XX_K46D1_XGODY_X24_EU|
Steps to Restore Xgody X24 Stock ROM
- Connect your Xgody X24 to Computer via USB Cable, Wait for the driver installation finishes
- In your ADB fastboot folder, open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now type the command in the window
- Now boot Xgody X24 into Recovery mode
- In the recovery mode, open the following ADB Sideload option,
- In TWRP, Advanced >> ADB Sideload
- Move the zip file (Stock ROM) that you want sideload to your phone to the ADB Fastboot folder and rename it stock.zip
- Now run the below command in CMD screen.
adb sideload stock.zip
- Wait until Installation process Complete.
- Reboot the Phone.
- Done!! This will install Stock ROM on Xgody X24.
That’s all on how you can install Xgody X24 Stock Oxygen OS ROM easily. If you have any queries then drop them down in the comment section we will try to resolve them as fast as we can. Visit here regularly to get some amazing information on your smartphone.