If you want to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy A8 then you are at right place. We are here with the guide How to Install TWRP Galaxy A8 SM-A810 YZ. We will tell you how to install TWRP and root your Samsung A8 2016 SM-A810YZ via Odin. Odin is the safest method to root your device if it is running on the latest Android Nougat 7.0 firmware. Odin method needs a PC but is still the best method for rooting and installing TWRP in the Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A810YZ running on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Samsung’s Galaxy A8 (2016) SM-A810YZ specs and features:
- It’s a 5.7″ (144.3mm) device with an FHD 1920 x 1080 screen resolution.
- It has a memory of 3GB.
- 32GB internal storage and up to 256GB of external memory.
- It has the technology (Samsung Pay), S-Voice , Always On Display.
- The device measures 156.6 x 76.8 x 7.2mm and weighs 182g.
Guide to Root and TWRP Installation Galaxy A8 2016 via Odin:-
- Make sure to download and install the latest USB Drivers for your device, Odin Tools, TWRP and Magisk files on your PC from the given links.
- After that make sure that USB Debugging is enabled on your Device from the developer options. If your phone doesn’t have developer options enabled, go to about phone section and tap 8 times on the Build Number which will enable your Developer Options where you can enable USB Debugging which is needed for this tutorial to successfully work.
- Your device must have at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Also, create the backup of your data.
- Extract and install all the files given above.
Root and Install TWRP Galaxy A8 SM-A810YZ:-
- Boot your device in the download mode by first powering it off and then holding the volume down, power button and the home button at the same time. Once that is complete, press volume up to allow download mode to work.
- Connect your phone to the PC, and in Odin select the TWRP file from the PA option once Odin detects your device. After selecting the file, press on start to start the root process.
- This will install TWRP in your device, which you have to open so that you can install Magisk through it to successfully root your Samsung Galaxy A8 2016 SM-A810YZ.
That’s all. Hope this guide will help you a lot.