Motorola presented their new spending offerings, the Moto-E4. The fourth era of the Moto E wasn’t the best telephone in the market. At the cost however that hasn’t been the situation as far back as the first Moto E. That does not mean it isn’, in any case. A truly OK cell phone considering the cost. Lenovo propelled the Moto E4 in two variations. One with a MediaTek chip while another with a Snapdragon chip. That is on the grounds that the two variations can’t be established starting at now. The variation with the Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset has gotten a root technique first. The MediaTek variation will soon take after ideally.
In this instructional exercise. You can download and introduce the TWRP Recovery for Moto E4 and E4 Plus. Download now and appreciate Custom Recovery on Moto E4 and E4 Plus. The TWRP Recovery accompanies 3.1.1-0 that has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode. In the event that you need to release the full energy of Android Modding. At that point, blazing TWRP Recovery is the principal need to get all modding capacity on your Moto E4 and E4 Plus. On the off chance that you have a TWRP for Moto E4 and E4 Plus, you can simply attempt Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, and so forth in a couple of straightforward advances.
Process to install TWRP on Moto-E4
- First, you need to rename the downloaded TWRP recovery file from twrp-perry-3.1.1-r3.img to twrp.img.
- Now you may move the TWRP image file to the Minimal ADB and Fastboot installation folder.
- The folder is usually located in C:\Program Files (x86)\
- Then you may enter cmd in the address bar
- once you’re in the Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder press Enter.
- It will open a command prompt inside the folder.
- You now need to connect your Moto E4 to your PC in the fastboot mode.
- For the purpose just boot your Moto E4 into fastboot mode, power it off first.
- When powered off, press and hold the Volume Down key. While holding the Volume Down key, press the Power button for starting your phone.
- You may now connect your phone to your PC via a USB Cable.
- In the command window, You need to type fastboot devices
- Now if you see the device serial number, you’re good to go. If not, you may check if the USB Drivers are installed properly.
- If you see the serial number, enter the following command in the command window. To flash the TWRP recovery image to your device. If you haven’t renamed the recovery image to twrp.img. you’ll have to enter the name of the file is that it has.
- Once the process is completed then simply disconnect your phone.
Process to root Moto-E4
- In TWRP recovery mode, select Wipe > Format data and type yes. Swipe to confirm the action. This will remove everything from your device.
- You may now go back to the TWRP main menu and choose Reboot > Recovery. Your device will go into recovery mode.
- Then you may download the Magisk v14 and no-verity-opt-encrypt zip files from the download pan on your PC.
- Now attach your device to the PC again and transfer the downloaded files to your device via MTP connection provided by TWRP.
- Now choose Install from the TWRP main menu and then select no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip.
- Click the button to flash the file.
- Then flash the Magisk zip similarly.
- When the process finishes tap on the Reboot system button that appears at the bottom.