Luckily, LG’s most recent marquee LG-G6 handset has been launched. It is in a decent position to give the Galaxy S8 a keep running for its cash. It now comes with a removable battery. A thin waterproof film is present on the front screen. Lg-G6 has the capability to fight the other renowned cell phone brands. LG stands a battling chance against Samsung to be the impressive option as your next Android telephone.
LG is nearer than at any other time to be a genuine danger to Samsung. The G6 may not be as a test or peculiar as its G5 ancestor. Yet that is not a terrible thing. Other than having a “more established” processor, it can match the S8 spec-by-spec since it’s taking no chances.
By running with a smooth outline. a water-safe body and a component pressed camera. LG is giving telephone clients what they need. Covering the rudiments might exhaust. however, it works when you do it right (and shockingly better when you can do it at a less expensive cost). On account of the G6, while it doesn’t have anything novel or buzzworthy, it’s LG’s most attractive and generally engaging telephone yet. Search for my full survey of the LG G6 soon.
Special features of LG-G6:
- It has a waterproof body.
- polished streamlined body.
- The 5.7-inch screen is super sharp.
- A 1,400-pixel resolution and 565 ppi.
- Have 2 cameras on the back.
- Its the only other handset to the Google Assistant.
- The G6 features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processing platform.
- This process is not a memory loss process. It will be safe to secure your data before moving further.
- The process is time consuming so make sure your phone has a charge of 60%.
- Then you may enable “Unknown Sources” by following: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources.
- By doing the above process your device will be able to root.
Rooting process of LG-G6:
- Firstly, download Kingroot app to your LG G6 device.
- When downloaded, click on kingroot.apk to install the app on your phone.
- Launch the Kingroot once it is installed to your device.
- Whereas your device is not rooted. you will receive the following message: Root Access Is Unavailable.
- Then, tap on “Start Root” blue button to start the rooting process.
- When the process begins, you will get the following message: Rooting. Plz, don’t worry if your device reboot.
- When the rooting process is finished, you will get the following message: Root Successfully.
That is it. Presently you have effectively got done with establishing LG G6 without the PC. For affirmation, open up your Apps menu and search for KingUser application. On the off chance that you can discover it there. your gadget is effectively established. On the other hand, you can affirm the root benefits of your cell phone by utilizing the Root Checker application.
For further queries contact us via discussion session.