Android lovers would realize that MIUI Global-Beta-ROM was one of the not very many custom ROMs accessible in early Android days. These days, be that as it may, MIUI is a stock ROM made extraordinarily for Xiaomi telephones simply like Samsung’s cycle which incorporates TouchWiz. As Android has advanced, producers have begun refining the User Experience by erasing swell and additional items that once swarmed the telephone’s memory. Depending on a similar chief, MIUI 9 gives a superb affair on good Xiaomi Phones. You can read ahead to get a total rundown of MIUI 9 ROMs, alongside download joins, for perfect Xiaomi telephones.
As said before, producers are concentrating on enhancing client encounter and giving a working framework near the Google’s stock Android found on Nexus gadgets. Xiaomi has discharged MIUI 9 for a couple of gadgets and will keep on releasing for whatever is left of their lineup. This new MIUI 9 ROM accompanies upgraded execution and new energizing highlights to influence the client to encounter a delight to utilize.
Download MIUI Global-Beta-ROM:
You can download the ROM from the links below
Things to remember for installing MIUI Global-Beta-ROM:
- You need to backup your data before starting
- Devices on MIUI 5 / MIUI 6 / MIUI 7 / MIUI 8 stable ROM can be upgraded with Fastboot Method. But if you are on Beta ROM skip the step.
- Devices running on MIUI 8 Beta Rom can simply update the device from the settings.
- If your phone is locked, you have to unlock it before flashing your ROM using Fastboot Method.
How to Install MIUI 9 Global-Beta-ROM(Fastboot) on Xiaomi Phone
- You have to Download “Fastboot ROM” for your Xiaomi device from the list given above.
- Extract the zip anywhere in your once downloaded. then you need to extract the WinRAR or WinZip and extract it till you see several files.
- Install and Download Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC. They are required to assure that your device works with PC.
- Then you need to Download Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- You may then Turn OFF your Xiaomi device before proceeding.
- Then boot the Xiaomi device into Fastboot Mode.
- For fastboot Mode Press Volume Down + Power buttons while the phone is OFF.
- Connect your device now to your computer. Your PC will automatically recognize the device and will install the needed drivers for use.
- Then open Mi Flash Tool.
- Tap on the select button and choose the directory where the Fastboot ROM files are extracted. Then tap the refresh button. Mi Flash Tool will determine the files and show device info on the screen.
- Select the middle option that says “save user data” if you do not want to remove all your data.
- Then click the flash button to start the installation.
- When the installation complete your phone will reboot.