Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is getting the Android 7.0 latest firmware officially. The update released a few days back. We here provide you the download link and installation guide to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware. OTA update is also available in several regions. However, if you don’t have OTA update then follow this guide. You will learn here to manually Update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Android 7.0 Nougat. If you are interested then go ahead, follow the tutorial completely.
This nougat update is the latest available build and has all the latest improvements and features. The update also packs several bugs fixings and security patch updates. If you have Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and willing to update it to Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware, then you are at the right place. Download the firmware and Odin flashing tool then follow the installation instructions step by step.
Attention: This guide and firmware are intended only to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware. So, don’t use on any other device or purpose. Also, we guidebeats.com are not responsible, if there are any miss consequences.
- Backup of the important data like Photos, SMS, and Contacts etc. on the device.
- Sufficient battery charge before proceeding the guide.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock on the device. Go to Settings > Developer options.
- Install USB driver of Samsung at the PC for smoother connectivity. Download Samsung USB Drivers Here
Download Nougat for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C. [Link]
Note: Download the appropriate firmware for other device model number from here. | Sammobile
Steps to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
- Download Odin flash tool on the PC Unzip. Link
- Now follow this in-depth guide to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware→ Install Firmware via Odin on any Samsung device.
So, that’s how to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 5 on Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware any variant. if you feel any query then you can contact us via discussion section below.