Today we share the easy and most needful guide for the users of LG G6. The device released just a couple of days back. It comes with sufficient hardware specs and impressive performance. The device is now available in all the markets over the globe. A number of folks have already got this amazing smartphone. Although the device is very powerful but the advance users always want admin control to further enhance it and make some customization. So, here we will help you in getting root access and admin rights. And you will be able to Install TWRP recovery and root LG G6 with simple steps.
However, keep in mind that it’s completely unofficial and the warranty of device gets void. Anyhow this will give you complete control over the device and you will be able to install third-party ROM, Applications and customize it completely. If you hold this latest device and willing to Install TWRP recovery and root LG G6 then follow the entire instructions, don’t miss any step.
ATTENTION: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install TWRP recovery and root LG G6. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, root involves risks and responsible for any mishap. We guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a complete backup of the existing data on LG G6.
- Check and confirm sufficient charge in the battery of G6 before rooting process. (at least 70%)
- Also, install the latest USB driver of LG at the windows PC. | Download Link
- The bootloader of LG G6 should be unlocked. | Easy guide
- Also, Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on the Windows PC. | Link
Download TWRP and SuperSU Root Package
TWRP Recovery – Will be available soon
SuperSU Root Package – Will be available soon
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery and Root LG G6
- Download both the TWRP and SuperSU Zip file from the link when available.
- Follow this in-depth guide to flash TWRP Recovery on LG G6, -> Install TWRP via Fastboot on any device.
- Then follow this concise guide to root LG G6, -> Flash SuperSU via TWRP Recovery on any device.
So, that’s how to Install TWRP recovery and root LG G6 on the latest Android 7.1 firmware. If you have any question, don’t hesitate to contact us.