The Official Nougat N4F26M Build for Nexus 9 has been released recently. The updates are available via OTA and the users of Nexus-9 are getting notifications. However, here we come with a manual method, where you can Manually Install Official Nougat N4F26M on Nexus-9 [Android 7.1.1]. The guide is so easy and simple if you have not notified via OTA and you can’t wait anymore then follow this guide. Here you will learn the complete process of how to manually Install Official Nougat N4F26M and update Nexus 9 to Android 7.1.1 latest firmware. So, if you are interested then follow the guide.
If you have not unlocked the bootloader nor rooted the device, then you can get the updates via OTA. Check it from the Settings –> About Phone –> System Update -> check for updates. Otherwise, you can follow this guide to Install Official Nougat N4F26M on Nexus 9 [Android 7.1.1]. This new build of Nougat firmware has the latest enhancements, security updates, and bugs fixings. Anyway, here you can update Nexus 9 to Official Nougat N4F26M [Android 7.1.1].
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Manually Install Official Nougat N4F26M on Nexus 9 [Android 7.1.1]. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. We guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Nexus-9. Like contact, gallery items, text messages and app data etc.
- Also, make sure that the battery of Nexus-9 has at least 70% charging level.
- Install the USB driver of Google on your PC, for seamless connectivity. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Nexus 9, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on the system. Windows users – Mac users
- Also, perform Nandroid Backup on Recovery mode, for safer restore option if there is anything wrong.
Nougat N4F26M [Android 7.1.1] factory image for Nexus 9. | Download Link
Steps to manually Install Official Nougat N4F26M on Nexus 9 [Android 7.1.1]
- Download and then Extract the Nougat N4F26M firmware file, from the link above.
- Now copy all the contents, from the extracted folder to ADB folder in C:\ drive of the PC.
- Then turn off Nexus 9 and then boot into bootloader mode, with press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons all at once for a couple of seconds.
- Then connect Nexus 9 to PC and go to ADB Folder.
- Now here double click the “flash-all.bat” file for Windows users and Run “flash-all.sh” file for Mac users.
- Finally, the installation initiates, wait for completion and normal reboot.
So that’s how to Install Official Nougat N4F26M on Nexus 9 [Android 7.1.1] manually. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.