The Official Nougat N4F26J Build for Nexus 6P has been released recently. The updates are available via OTA and the users of Nexus 6P are getting notifications. However, here we come with a manual method, where you can Manually Install Official Nougat N4F26J on Nexus 6P [Android 7.1.1]. The guide is so easy and simple if you have not notified via OTA and you can’t wait anymore then follow this guide. Here you will learn the complete process of how to manually Install Official Nougat N4F26J and update Nexus 6P to Android 7.1.1 latest firmware. So, if you are interested then follow the guide.
If you have not unlocked the bootloader nor rooted the device, then you can get the updates via OTA. Check the updates from the Settings –> About Phone –> System Update -> check for updates. Otherwise, you can follow this guide to Install Official Nougat N4F26J on Nexus 6P [Android 7.1.1]. This new build of Nougat firmware has the latest enhancements, security updates, and bugs fixings. Anyway, here you can update Nexus 6P to Official Nougat N4F26J [Android 7.1.1].
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Manually Install Official Nougat N4F26J on Nexus 6P [Android 7.1.1]. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. We guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Nexus 6P. Like contact, gallery items, text messages and app data etc.
- Also, make sure that the battery of Nexus 6P has at least 70% charging level.
- Install the USB driver of Google on your PC, for seamless connectivity. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Nexus 6P, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on the system. Windows users – Mac users
- Also, perform Nandroid Backup on Recovery mode, for safer restore option if there is anything wrong.
Steps to manually Install Official Nougat N4F26J on Nexus 6P [Android 7.1.1]
- Download and then Extract the Nougat N4F26J firmware file, from the link above.
- Now copy all the contents, from the extracted folder to ADB folder in C:\ drive of the PC.
- Then turn off Nexus 6P and then boot into bootloader mode, by press and hold the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons all at once for a couple of seconds.
- Then connect Nexus 6P to PC and go to ADB Folder.
- Now here double click the “flash-all.bat” file for Windows users and Run “flash-all.sh” file for Mac users.
- Finally, the installation initiates, wait for completion and normal reboot.
So that’s how to Install Official Nougat N4F26J on Nexus 6P [Android 7.1.1] manually. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.