The latest Android 7.1.1 updates via LineageOS 14.1 for Moto Z XT1650 is now available. Recently the XDA developer Vache has provided the LineageOS 14.1 unofficial build based on Android 7.1.1 for Moto Z. Thanks a lot for this and hope for more updates. The users of Moto Z XT1650 can find here the download link and simple instructions to install Android 7.1.1 on Moto Z XT1650 via LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial build. We managed to provide you the detailed guide, you just have to proceed accordingly. LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Moto Z has all the latest features and performance improvements of Android 7.1.1 Nougat along with lots of unique features. However, this is an Unofficial and initial build that might have some issues. If still, you decided to taste the Android 7.1.1 then Here is how to download Install Android 7.1.1 on Moto Z XT1650 LineageOS 14.1 ROM.
Recently the XDA developers have released LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial builds for so many android devices and luckily Moto Z is one out of those. We provide here the easiest method to Install Android 7.1.1 on Moto Z XT1650 LineageOS 14.1. The guide has everything you need. Also, it is expected that the ROM is enough stable and you will run your Moto Z normally. Still, we have not practically tested nor 100% sure of all the features. So, if you are ready to Install Android 7.1.1 on Moto Z XT1650 LineageOS 14.1, then follow the entire guide, don’t skip any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to download and Install Android 7.1.1 on Moto Z XT1650 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. So, don’t try on any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Moto Z; Like contact, gallery items, text messages, and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of Moto Z more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Motorola at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Moto Z, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Moto Z should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download Android 7.1.1 for Moto Z XT1650 [LineageOS 14.1] at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1 at the PC. | Link↓
Steps to Install Android 7.1.1 on Moto Z XT1650 LineageOS 14.1 ROM
- Download LineageOS 14.1 and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer into the internal storage of Moto Z.
- Then follow this concise guide → Install LineageOS via TWRP Recovery on any Device.
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot Moto Z normally.
So that’s how to download and Install Android 7.1.1 on Moto Z XT1650 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.