Android 7.0.1 via CM14.1 official is now available for the Galaxy S3 smartphones. The users of Galaxy S3 [Verizon] can find here the download link and step by step installation instructions for CM 14.1 Nougat. We provide you the detailed guide to update your Galaxy S3 on Android 7.0.1 via CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM. CM 14.1 ROM for Galaxy S3 has all the latest features of Nougat along with lots of additional features, those you can never find on any stock firmware. Thanks a lot to CM team for their efforts. However, this is a nightly build and might have some nightly issues, but your Galaxy S3 will not receive the updates anymore for CM team has left the official support. Here you will learn everything for how to download and Install Verizon Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Official ROM.
Recently the CM developers have released CM14.1 builds for so many android devices and luckily Galaxy S3 is one of those. We share this guide to Install Verizon Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 only for the interested users. The guide has everything you needed. Also, it is expected that the ROM is stable and you will run your Galaxy S3 quite normally. Still, we are not 100% sure of all the features, if there is any issue we will not be responsible for that. Also, the OTA updates will never come anymore as the team has left the support. So, if you are still interested to Install Verizon Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 official ROM. Follow the entire guide step by step, don’t miss any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install Verizon Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Official ROM. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. We guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk.
- Before starting the process, take a proper backup of the entire data existing on Galaxy S3.
- Also, charge the battery of Galaxy S3 more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Samsung at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Galaxy S3, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Your S3 should already have TWRP recovery installed. | Install here
- Also, take Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download CM 14.1 Nougat latest build for Samsung S3 at the PC. | Link
- Also, download Gapps package for Android 7.1 on the PC. | Link
Steps to Install Verizon Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Official ROM
- Download CM 14.1 and Gapps file from the links above for S3 Verizon at the PC, and then move to S3 internal storage.
- Now follow this concise guide to flash CM ROM →[Install Custom ROM via TWRP recovery on any Android device].
- Repeat Step5 & Step6 of the guide but select Gapps Zip file from Galaxy S3 internal storage, to flash Google apps, then follow the remaining guide.
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot Galaxy S3 normally.
So that’s how to download and Install Verizon Galaxy S3 CM 14.1 Official ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.