Huawei is one of the largest smartphone manufacturers. And the firmware updates is a routine process of the company. Recently they have provided Android 5.0 Lollipop B130 Stock updates for Huawei P8 Lite. The users who have still not updated their device, can use the provided links to download and Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE L21 manually.
Here’s the step by step guidelines to Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE L21 to Android 5.0 Lollipop B130 Stock Firmware. Follow the complete tutorial, don’t skip any step.
DISCLAIMER: it’s the guide you can only use to Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE L21 to Android 5.0 Lollipop. Not usable for any other device. You will be held responsible for any damage.
- First of all backup your complete data on the device, store it safely.
- Check and confirm that your device is sufficiently charged.
- Your computer should have Huawei USB driver pre-installed. [Download here].
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite – ALE-L21.
- Firmware: Android 5.0 Lollipop – EMUI 3.1.
- Build: HUNC150B130.
- Region: Hungary.
- Status: Official.
Firmware download link: – |click here| – |Size: 1.45 GB|.
File Name: ALE-L21HUNC150B130.ZIP.
Steps to Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE L21 to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- As you should already have downloaded the firmware from the above link. Now unzip the downloaded firmware package on the desktop of your computer.
- Connect P8 Lite with your PC via USB cable.
- Now copy the “dload” folder from the unzipped firmware package on the root folder of the device microSD storage.
- Now on your device go to Settings. >> Local updates. >> Menu. >> Then browse and select firmware package dload.
- Confirm to flash.
You can also Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE L21. by booting the device in recovery mode. Turn your phone off completely and then Press and hold. [Volume UP+ Volume Down+ Power] button for a few seconds. > confirm to flash.
Done! That’s how to Update Huawei P8 Lite ALE L21 to Android 5.0 Lollipop B130.