The CyanogenMod CM13 ROMs works as the best alternative to stock ROM. They provide ROMs with lot of extra features which improve the device functionality and performance. These are the early builds and may have some minor bugs, but the forthcoming updates can fix these issues. Overall the official CM13 ROMs are very stable and free of bugs. If you willing to update ZTE with Official CM13 then follow the whole guide, don’t skip any step.
Warning: use this guide to Update ZTE with Official CM13 any device. Follow the guide step by step and update your specific device with the particular ROM for it. Also, we guidebeats.com take no responsibility for any mishap, try on your own risk.
- Do backup your data on the device. also, backup your existing ROM by Nandroid, for restore option if you face any issue.
- Your device battery should be at least 80% charged.
- Install USB driver for ZTE on your computer. [Click here]
- USB Debugging mode should be enabled on your device, do from [Settings > Developer options]
- Flash TWRP recovery on the device before installation.
- Your device’s warranty can void via trying this ROM. however, you can get it back by restoring stock ROM.
Download CM13 ROM for your specific device from the official page. [Click here]
Download Open Gapps for Android 6.0 CM13 ROM, from here [Page link]
Steps to Update ZTE any device with Official CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM
- Transfer downloaded ROM and Gapps ZIP files on the device root folder for easy access later on.
- Turn OFF device and boot into recovery mode.
- On recovery menu take a full Nandroid backup by choosing “Backup” option.
- Perform wiping task, on recovery menu select Advance option > then Dalvik cache, System, Data, Cache, confirm all.
- On recovery menu select “Install” then select and confirm ROM.ZIP file.
- Repeat step 5 and select Gapps.ZIP file this time and confirm it.
- After installations reboot device, from recovery menu select “Reboot”.
If you face boot loop issue try to restore the device from recovery menu, or restore previous ROM backup from recovery menu.
That’s how to Update ZTE any device with Official CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM.