Hard reset is one of the basic functions used in various situations. You can use it to fix some miss or wrong settings made by someone on your device.
You can hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 before changing or selling your device to remove all your personal data.
Also if you have forgotten your device pattern hard reset will bring it back to default.
Warning: The guide can be used to hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 all variants, don’t use it for any other device. also properly backup your important data before proceeding. Guidebeat.com will not to be held responsible for mishaps, try it on your own risk.
Steps to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 all variants
• Turn ON your device and unlock.
• Now tap on Dial pad and enter this code*2767*3855#
• Then confirm to hard reset and erase all the data.
• Phone will reboots,
• Now Select Language and enter your location “Country/Time Zone”
• Turn Galaxy S5 ON.
• Tap on app drawer and select “Settings”
• Now in main settings menu tap on “User and Backup” > “Factory Data Reset”.
• Confirm all on-screen instructions.
• Now the device will reboot.
• Enter your concern language and other info.
• Switch off your device completely.
• Now boot Galaxy S5 into recovery mode via [Press and hold Volume Up + Home button + Power button] until you see recovery screen
• Once you are on recovery menu, select “wipe data / factory reset” navigate through Volume button and confirm via Power button.
• Next select “YES– delete all user data”.
• Then from recovery menu select “reboot system now”.
You’re done! This was Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 any variants.