If you are using Galaxy Note 4 and willing do some official/ unofficial operations then you should first boot your device on downloading mode. once you are on downloading mode, you can update your device. Follow the complete guide, don’t skip any step.
NOTE: the guide is usable to enter download and hard reset Galaxy Note 4 all variants, don’t use for any other device, also it will wipe your complete data, so first take a complete backup of your data on device. We guidebeats.com are not to be held responsible for any mishap. Do solely at your own risk.
Steps enter download mode and hard reset Galaxy Note 4
Enter download Mode:
• Turn off your device completely.
• Now press and hold Power + Home + Volume Down button all together for a few seconds]
• Release buttons when see warning triangle on display and then press Volume UP button to confirm.
• Now you will get recovery menu and now you can connect your device to PC.
Steps to Hard reset Galaxy Note 4
Hard reset Galaxy Note 4via Recovery Mode:
• Turn off device
• Boot your device on recovery mode, via [Press and hold Volume UP+ Home +Power buttons until you see something on the screen].
• Now on recovery menu select “Wipe data/Factory reset”
• Next confirm and select “Yes—-delete user data” to confirm.
• After process your device reboots normally.
• Enter “language” such as “English US” and other info.
Hard reset Galaxy Note 4via Built-in settings:
• Open your device and unlock the pattern.
• Go to “settings” on main app drawer.
• Then on settings menu tap on “User and backup”
• Then select “Factory Data Reset”
• Confirm on next screen and start hard resetting.
• Now after competition your device boots automatically
• Enter Own info and go ahead to run normally.
You’re done! This was how to hard reset Galaxy Note 4 easily.