Hello, guys, we are back with something amazing with us. Today we have brought BLU STUDIO J5 official Stock ROM, install STOCK ROM ON BLU STUDIO J5. Stock ROM for BLU STUDIO J5 is officially out so you can install it if you have installed any custom ROM on BLU STUDIO J5. BLU STUDIO J5 works perfectly with its stock ROM. Custom ROMs are best in terms of latest features but not in terms of stability, you will face some difficulties while using a custom ROM that’s why you should revert back to stock ROM. If you have to search the web to get the official stock ROM of BLU STUDIO J5 then you are now in the right place. We will provide you the official Stock ROM of BLU STUDIO J5 and also tell you how to install it.
Stock ROMs are best for the device as they are built under the supervision of professional and experienced developers while a custom ROM is built by some fresh developers and also a stock ROM is tested and approved to work perfectly on a device. BLU STUDIO J5 was released in 2016 and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow. BLU STUDIO J5 is an amazing device and works better with it’s custom ROM so we suggest you to install it’s stock ROM rather than any custom ROMs. Follow this guide to install stock ROM on BLU STUDIO J5.
Installing a stock ROM is as easy as installing any custom ROM and it’s a safe process. You just have to follow this guide to install stock ROM on BLU STUDIO J5 as we here have prepared this guide step by step with downloading links of the required files.
Things to know before Installing a stock ROM
- Your device’s battery must be above fifty percent to avoid any unwanted shutdown
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developer’s options.
- Install TWRP on your device
- Install Minimal ADB & Fastboot Flash Tool for windows or for MAC or Linux
- Unlock the Bootloader of your device.
Stock ROM for BLU STUDIO J5 (BLU_S0290UU_V08) –Download
HOW TO INSTALL STOCK ROM ON BLU STUDIO J5
- Download the ROM recovery file and save it on your device.
- Switch off your device and boot into recovery mode, by holding volume down and power button together for some time.
- Once you have booted into TWRP select install.
- Now navigate to the wrong file which you have saved and install it.
- Now wait for sometime