Finally, we are here with android P update, Now you can install Android P 9.0 GSI on Lenovo P2 by following this guide. We have added the direct downloading links also for Android P 9.0 GSI of Lenovo P so that you can follow this guide easily. As android p will be the new sweet android by Google which is releasing soon that’s why it’s becoming popular over time. Android P features will support the new generation smartphone more smoothly and it can make your phone a lot better to use. Android P will have some amazing features which you can get now on Lenovo P2 by following this guide on how to download and install Android P 9.0 GSI on Lenovo P2.
After a long wait, Android P beta version is here and the full version is about to be released soon. This is a beta preview which means it might contain some bugs, so don’t be surprised after facing any bugs, This update will give you the true experience of Android P on Lenovo P2. If you want to install android P 9.0 GSI on Lenovo P2 then you must follow this guide from tip to toe as here we have explained how to install Android P 9.0 GSI on Lenovo P2 step by step and easily, follow each and every step carefully, don’t miss any step as missing any step could brick your device and you may not get it back easily.
- Charge your phone at least 50% or high.
- Install Lenovo USB drivers on your PC
- You need to unlock the bootloader on Lenovo P2 device
- Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo P2. [TWRP 3.2.1- 1 or Higher]
- Take a full backup of your device. As your device will be cleaned during the installation of update
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developer’s options.
Required ROM and Gapps Package:
- Download and Flash Latest TWRP Recovery 3.2.1-1 or higher
- Download Lineage OS 15.1 for Lenovo P2 (kunato) – Vendor image
- P-DP4-sGSI-Aonly.zip – Download
- POST-sGSI_1_v0.11.zip- Download
- POST-sGSI_2_v0.14.zip- Download
- POST-sGSI_3.zip- Download
- P-lag-fix.zip- Download
- incall2.zip- Download
How to Install Android P 9.0 GSI on Lenovo P2
- Reboot into TWRP Recovery
- In TWRP select Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and tap on Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe.
Note: Make sure not to select Internal storage
- Now install the Lineage OS
lineage-15.1-2018xxxx-kunato.zipby tapping on Install button –> select
lineage-15.1-2018xxxx-kunato.zipand swipe to install it.
- Now install the P-DP4 Image File
- After the successful installation go to TWRP menu and select Mount –> System and Vendor.
- Now install POST-sGSI_1.zip, POST-sGSI_2.zip and POST-sGSI_3.zip on your Lenovo P2 one by one
- Once it’s done, then install the P lag Fix.Zip file.
- Once more Mount System and vendor partitions just like the previous step
- Now install incall.zip to fix call sound issue.
- Now reboot
Hope you found it helps keep visiting us for more interesting stuff about smartphone and development. If you have any queries then feel free to ask them in the comment section below we will try to resolve it as soon as possible.