Hello readers, hope you are doing fine, Today we have brought another guide on rooting but this time we will also tell you how to install TWRP. This guide is for Micromax Canvas Nitro users and based on “How to Install TWRP and Root Micromax Canvas Nitro” running the stock firmware. Installing TWRP is an easy process and here we will guide you step by step on this which will make it more easier, read this article from tip to toe so that you can Install TWRP and Root Micromax Canvas Nitro. If you are rooting a device for the first time, make sure not to skip any step cause it can harm your device.
Rooting a smartphone means unlocking it to full, after rooting a device you can do a lot more things which can help you to make your smartphone much like you want like after rooting your device you can remove unwanted bloatwares ( Pre-installed apps). Not only this but rooting can unlock much more options for your device. If you are rooting your device for no reason then we advice you not to root your device as rooting a device is not safe if you don’t have any knowledge about rooting and if you are just rooting because you think that rooting a device can enhance its performance then you are wrong.
If you want to Root Micromax Canvas Nitro then you must follow the guide written below step by step but before proceeding, we advice you to read things to know section below to successfully root Micromax Canvas Nitro.
Guidebeats.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your device following this guide. If anything goes wrong while the process then it might be because of your mistake and we are not responsible to pay any kind of damage in that condition.
Things to know before Rooting
- Your device’s battery must be above fifty percent to avoid any unwanted shutdown
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Install Minimal ADB & Fastboot Flash Tool for windows or for MAC or Linux
- Unlock the bootloader of your device.
- Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock in the developers options.
TWRP Recovery (A310 – 3.0.1-0)
TWRP Recovery (A311 – 3.1.1)
How to Install TWRP and Root Micromax Canvas Nitro
A.) How to Install TWRP on Micromax Canvas Nirto
- Open the folder where you have stored TWRP file and rename it recovery.img which is downloaded from the above link
- Then follow the commands to open cmd inside that folder Shift + Right click on any empty white space inside the folder and then click Open command window here.
- Connect your Micromax Canvas Nitro to the PC. Run the following commands in the cmd after connecting your Micromax Canvas Nitro to boot into bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
(If you are asked for permission to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.)
- Now run the following commands once you entered the bootloader mode
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Once TWRP is installed reboot your device using the following command: fastboot reboot
B.) How to Root Micromax Canvas Nitro
- Download SuperSU from the downloading link above
- Now move the downloaded file to your device
- Switch off your phone
- Boot into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button. (if it doesn’t boot into TWRP then try this key combination “Volume UP + Power” button)
- In TWRP Recovery, Select INSTALL and Browse and Select the saved file.
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
That’s all on how you can Install TWRP and Root Micromax Canvas Nitro (A310/A311). If you are left with a query then feel free to ask it in the comment section we will try to resolve it ASAP.