Today we are here with “Guide – install pixel experience ROM – ZTE Axon 7- Android 8.1 oreo”. ZTE Axon7 is crafted with distinctive, user-friendly style. Axon 7 has the flagship functionality that premium smartphone buyers demand.
ZTE Axon 7 (axon7) is one of the best smartphones. It was introduced in May 2016. The phone came with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and then later upgrade to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. You can now enjoy the un-official Android Oreo by using this Custom ROM.
Specs of ZTE Axon 7:
- ZTE Axon 7 features a 5.5-inches display
- screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels
- It is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM.
- The phone packs 64GB internal memory.
- The camera on the ZTE Axon 7 comes with 20MP and 8MP front shooting camera.
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3250 mAh battery
- It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back.
- Shipping Note: Free Standard Shipping
- Weight: 6.17 oz (175g)
- Color: Ion Gold, Quartz Gray
- Display: 5.5″ AMOLED Glass 2.5, PPI 538, Gorilla Glass Gen 4
Having this ROM, you can enjoy All Google Apps, Pixel Launcher with round icon support, Pixel Boot Animation, Google Assistant, Pixel Sounds, Pixel Live Wallpapers, Root, Round Icon for Settings, Pixel’s blue accent. And now you can download and install the Android 8.1 Oreo on your ZTE Axon 7 (axon7).
Features for Android Oreo:
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
Steps to download pixel experience on ZTE Axon 7- Android 8.1 Oreo:
- This will work only on ZTE Axon 7. So don’t try this on any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%. This will save you from shutdown during the process.
- Download the USB Drivers for ZTE.
- You will lose the CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step.
- Download all the Zip files and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How to Install Pixel Experience ROM on ZTE Axon 7- Android 8.1 Oreo:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Axon 7.
- Then install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Axon 7.
- Then boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Now you can install TWRP Recovery for ZTE Axon 7.
- Then boot into TWRP Recovery.
That’s all. Hope that you have installed the Google Pixel Experience ROM on ZTE Axon 7 and you will enjoy the all latest features, If you have any query feel free to contact us.