Good news for Huawei P8 Lite users. Now P8 lite users can install B574 Android Marshmallow Firmware on Huawei P8 Lite. The latest update improves system security with Google security patches and also packs with the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The B574 Android Marshmallow firmware comes with latest EMUI 4.0.1. If you have not received any notification so don’t worry here we will guide you to complete the installation process.
The latest B574 firmware for Huawei P8 Lite (Middle East) build number ALE-L21C185B574. If you have P8 Lite Model ALE-L21 then this firmware for you, just follow the step by step instructions below.
- Device Name: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model Number: ALE-L21
- Android: Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Emotion UI: EMUI – 4.0
- Firmware/ Build: B574/ ALE-L21C185B574
- Region: Middle East
- Status: Official-stable/ Full firmware.
Download B574 Android Marshmallow for P8 Lite. | Official Link |
- First of all, take a full backup of all the existing contents on the device.
- Also, charge the battery of P8 Lite more than 70%.
- Install USB Huawei drivers or Hi-Suite at the PC. | Link
- Also, the device running C02Bxx based firmware is only compatible.
Steps to Install Huawei P8 Lite B574 Marshmallow OTA Update:
- First, Download B574 OTA on the PC and then extract.
- Now find update.app file in the firmware extracted folder, copy it to the dload folder on micro-SD. [Create a new folder with named dload if there is no dload folder].
- Then tap on dialer at app drawer and type *#*#2846579#*# code.
- Now at the project menu tap → Software Update → SDCard Upgrade → “OK”.
- Finally, wait for the update process and normal reboot.
1) First, download B574 update for Huawei P8 Lite from above and extract it.
2) Now create a folder “dload” in the root directory of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now turn off your P8 lite.
4) Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
5) Once the process completes your P8 Lite will Boot on B574 firmware.
That’s all, If you have any issue you can contact via comment are or email!