The HTC-U11 is an Android cell phone made and sold by HTC as a major aspect of the HTC U arrangement. It was reported on 16 May 2017 and succeeds the HTC 10 cell phone. In the US, the HTC-U11’s real transporter is Sprint. Be that as it may, it is additionally perfect with opened bearers, for example, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon systems.
The HTC-U11 has a glass unibody-like plan with an aluminum outline. That incorporates weight delicate focuses for the execution of HTC Edge Sense. This empowers clients to control or explore a few capacities by squeezing the edges of the metal casing. It is fitted with a 5.5-inch Super LCD 5 Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) show. The front glass is made of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 while the back glass utilizes Gorilla Glass 3. HTC U11 highlights a 3000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
The back camera is 12 megapixels with 1.4μm pixels and a f/1.7 gap. It likewise incorporates OIS and Ultraspeed Autofocus. The front camera is 16 MP with a f/2.0 opening and incorporates EIS.
The HTC U11 has 4 mouthpieces for 24-bit 360-degree sound chronicle. It additionally has Boomsound stereo speakers where the earpiece goes about as the tweeter while the base terminating speaker goes about as the woofer. Tidy and waterproofing incorporate with an IP67 confirmation.
The cell phone ships with the Snapdragon 835 and incorporates either 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of capacity or 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of capacity
Pre-requisites HTC U11
- This process is only applicable to HTC U11 USA. Don’t try on any other device.
- Keep a charge up to 70%.
- A Stock Firmware is the requirement for the process.
- Back Up your Data before proceeding.
- Assure to follow the steps completely.
Downloads for HTC U11
- You need to Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE .
- Then Download HTC Drivers – Click Here
- Download Full ROM: CLICK HERE
Process to install October 2017 Security Update on HTC U11
- enable the Developer Options, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times till the following message appears “Developer option enabled“
- Move back to settings -> Now enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
- Now download ADB and Fastboot tool and Install on your PC/Computer.
- Download the OTA RUU zip and move to ADB Folder.
- Then connect your phone to Computer using USB Cable.
- After connecting your device to computer wait till the driver’s installation.
- In your ADB fastboot folder open a command window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- For rebooting the HTC U11 into download mode type the following command:
- adb reboot download
- Then your phone will boot into the download mode. If not boot into download mode manually by following steps:
>>>Switch Off your phone.
>>>Press and hold Power + Vol Down at the same time.
>>>When the download mode is visible, now you may use the volume down and power button to navigate and select.
- Then type the command below on your ADB command window to Boot your device to RUU Mode
fastboot oem rebootRUU
- Now flash the RUU zip file by the following command below:
fastboot flash zip File_name.zip
- Then rest to ROM or OTA to complete the installation. When the installation completes, You may reboot your phone.
- DONE !!!!