About Sony-Xperia Z2
The Sony-Xperia Z2 is an Android cell phone fabricated by Sony and discharged in April 2014. Under the codename “Sirius”, Xperia Z2 fills in as the successor to the Sony Xperia Z1. Like its forerunner, the Xperia Z2 is water and tidy confirmation with an IP rating of IP55 and IP58. The cell phone includes another IPS LED show, a Snapdragon 801 processor and the capacity to record 4K recordings. The Xperia Z2 likewise permits removable microSD stockpiling up to 128 GB.
The Xperia Z2 was divulged close by the Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet and the Sony Xperia M2 amid the 2014 Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, on February 24, 2014, and was first discharged in Taiwan on March 24, 2014, in Singapore on April 5, 2014, and entered more markets amongst April and May 2014. In the United States, the Xperia Z2 was discharged opened through the Sony Store on July 21, 2014.
Numerous analysts adulated the cell phone’s screen, camera and waterproof plan, however, scrutinized its size and camera programming issues that reason the gadget to overheat when recording a 4K video for expanded periods.
Pre-requisites for Sony-Xperia Z2
- This guide is only applicable to Xperia Z2. Don’t apply to any other device.
- Your device must be rooted and have a Clockworkmod recovery.
- Keep a Backup for your device. This process will wipe your data.
- Take a Delvic Cache Wipe and then proceed.
- Unlock the bootloader for your device.
Process for installing Android 8.0.0 Sony-Xperia Z2
- Begin with a Download CarbonRom 8.0.0 ROM for Sony Xperia Z2 to your PC and extract boot.img from the zip file. Then Download Google Apps as well.
- With a USB cable connect your device to a computer.
- Then copy/paste the downloaded 8.0.0 ROM zip and Google Apps zip files to your SD card.Assure that the files are in the root of SD card.
- Now copy/paste the boot.img file to an android-SDK-windows\platform-tools directory.
- Then switch OFF your phone.
- For entering the Bootloader Mode. Press and hold the Volume Up button while connecting it to the USB cable. When your device will enter the bootloader Mode your phone LED will turn blue.
- When in Fastboot mode, move to the android-SDK-windows\platform-tools directory (on your computer) and open Command window (Shift + Right-click > Open Command Prompt).
- Then type the following command and press Enter:
- fast boot flash boot boot.img
- Now type the command as follows and press Enter.
- fast boot reboot
- For entering the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone by pressing the Volume Up or Volume Down buttons a few times until the LED light turns pink or any other color.
- When you are in ClockworkMod Recovery, choose to perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Utilize the Power button to choose everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Perform a cache wipe by choosing “wipe cache partition”.
- Now go back to the main recovery screen and choose “install zip from SD card”.
- Now select “choose zip from sd card”. With your volume keys, move to the 8.0.0 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and choose it using the Power button. Confirm the installation of the next screen and the process will start now.
- Repeat the above step for the Gapps zip file and install it on your device.
- When the process ends, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by choosing “reboot system now” from the recovery.
For more updates and installation visit www.guidebeats.com