The amazing and latest build of Android 7.1.1 via ResurrectionRemix custom ROM for HTC One M9 is now available. Here we provide the simple and complete guide to Download and Install Nougat 7.1.1 on HTC One M9 ResurrectionRemix ROM. This ROM has full features of Nougat 7.1.1 and is pretty stable build. The users of HTC One M9 can now update their device to Nougat 7.1.1 via ResurrectionRemix ROM. Thanks to all developers of the ROM for this latest build of Android 7.1.1 firmware. We have managed the download link and step by step tutorial to install Android 7.1.1 ResurrectionRemix ROM on HTC One M9 easily. If you are ready and decided to update HTC One M9 to this latest firmware then follow the guide completely, don’t skip any step.
Like others custom ROMs the Resurrection Remix ROM is based on AOSP source. The ROM has all the features of Android stock firmware with lots of additional features and improvements. All the advanced users like to install a good custom ROM and get maximum performance. The Resurrection Remix is one of the popular custom ROM. After installing this ROM, you will get the greatest features and experience of Android smartphone. Let’s go ahead and start the process to Install Nougat 7.1.1 on HTC One M9 ResurrectionRemix ROM.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to Install Nougat 7.1.1 on HTC One M9 ResurrectionRemix ROM. So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on HTC One M9; Like contact, gallery items, text messages and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of HTC One M9 more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of HTC into your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on HTC One M9, go to Settings → Developer options.
- HTC One M9 should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download Android 7.1.1 ResurrectionRemix ROM for HTC One M9 at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1.1 at the PC (arm32). | Link ↓
Steps to Install Nougat 7.1.1 on HTC One M9 ResurrectionRemix ROM
Download ResurrectionRemix ROM and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer to HTC One M9 internal storage.
- Then follow the steps of this concise guide → Install any Custom ROM via TWRP Recovery on Device.
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot HTC One M9 normally
So that’s how to download and Install Nougat 7.1.1 on HTC One M9 ResurrectionRemix ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.