The most recent custom ROM LineageOS 14.1 for Moto X 2014 is now available. The XDA developers have already been working and the LineageOS 14.1 unofficial builds have been provided for lots of devices. Thanks to all the developers for their hard work. The users of Moto X 2014 can find here the download link and step by step instructions to install Moto X 2014 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. We manage to provide you the easiest guide for you ease, you just have to proceed accordingly. LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Moto X 2014 has all the latest features of Android 7.1 Nougat along with lots of unique features, those were not available on CM ROMs. However, this is an Unofficial and initial build that might have some issues, but your Moto X might receive the latest updates that will fix all the bugs.
Here is how to download Install Moto X 2014 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. Recently the XDA developers have released LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial builds for so many android devices and luckily Moto X is one out of those. We share this guide to Install Moto X 2014 LineageOS 14.1 only for the interested users. The guide has everything you need. Also, it is expected that the ROM is quite stable and you will run your Moto X quite normally. Still, we are not 100% sure for all the features, if there is any issue we will not be responsible for that. So, if you have decided and are ready to Install Moto X 2014 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM, then follow the entire guide step by step, don’t skip any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to download and Install Moto X 2014 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Moto X; Like contact, gallery items, text messages and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of Moto X more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of ????? at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on Moto X, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Moto X 2014 should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download LineageOS 14.1 for Moto X 2014 at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1 into the PC. | Link ↓
Steps to Install Moto X 2014 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM
- Download LineageOS 14.1 and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer to Moto X 2014 internal storage.
- Then follow steps in this concise guide → [Install LineageOS via TWRP Recovery on any Device].
- Finally, tap Reboot for normal boot Moto X 2014.
So that’s how to download and Install Moto X 2014 LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.