The most recent custom ROM LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7 Edge is now available. The XDA developers have already been working and the LineageOS 14.1 unofficial builds have been provided for lots of devices. Thanks to all the developers for their hard work. The users of Galaxy S7 Edge can find here the download link and step by step instructions to install Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. We manage to provide you the detailed guide for you ease, you just have to proceed accordingly. LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Galaxy S7 Edge has all the latest features of Android 7.1 Nougat along with lots of unique features, those were not available on CM ROMs. However, this is an Unofficial and initial build that might have some issues, but your Galaxy S7 Edge might receive the latest updates that will fix all the bugs. Here is how to download Install Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM.
Recently the XDA developers have released LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial builds for so many android devices and luckily Galaxy S7 Edge is one out of those. We share this guide to Install Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 14.1 only for the interested users. The guide has everything you need. Also, it is expected that the ROM is quite stable and you will run your Galaxy S7 Edge quite normally. Still, we are not 100% assured of all the features, if there is any issue we will not be responsible for that. So, if you have decided and are ready to Install Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM, then follow the entire guide step by step, don’t skip any step.
Note: The under mentioned tutorial is specifically intended to download and Install Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM So, don’t try for any other purpose or any other device. Also, flashing firmware involves risks. So, entirely flash and proceed at your own risk. We guidebeats.com strive to provide you highly accurate method but don’t claim to be free from any error.
- Perform a full backup of the existing data on Galaxy S7 Edge; Like contact, gallery items, text messages and apps data etc.
- Also, charge the battery of Galaxy S7 Edge more than 70% to prevent any critical power issue.
- Install USB drive of Samsung at your windows PC. | Link
- Also, enable USB Debugging Mode on S7 Edge, go to Settings → Developer options.
- Galaxy S7 Edge should have TWRP Recovery already installed. → Install here
- Also, at recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup of the existing ROM, for safer rollback if anytime goes wrong.
- Download LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S7 Edge at the PC. | Link ↓
- Also, download Gapps Package for Android 7.1 on the PC. | Link ↓
Steps to Install Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 14.1 ROM
- Download LineageOS 14.1 and Gapps Zip files from the links above and then transfer to S7 Edge internal storage.
- Then follow the steps of this concise guide → [Install LineageOS via TWRP Recovery on any Device].
- Finally, tap Reboot to boot Galaxy S7 Edge
So that’s how to download and Install Galaxy S7 Edge LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM. If there is any issue, don’t hesitate to contact us via the discussion section below.