CM 14.1 Official ROM of LG G3 is available here. we provide the step by step instructions to Download and Install LG G3 CM 14.1 Official ROM [D851 T-Mobile]. The ROM has been provided by CM team recently thanks to them for this official stable updates. CM Team has also provided CM 14.1 Nightly build for several devices recently and the G3 D851 is also getting the Android 7.1 via CM 14.1 ROM. The ROM is stable and will also receive the updates OTA daily for further stability and features improvements. However, we still didn’t confirm for LG G3 CM 14.1 Official ROM 100% stability, so it might have some minor issue. But no need to worry, the updates will help you resolving all the bugs. If you are interested, then go ahead and follow the guide.
We share the link to download LG G3 CM 14.1 Official ROM and the instructions to install it successfully. Previously we have also shared to “Install CM 14.1 official ROM on LG G3 D855”. However, today we provide on how to Install LG G3 CM 14.1 Official ROM. This build of CM ROM has all the latest features of Android 7.0 Marshmallow and is quite stable. If you are ready and willing to install the CM 14.1 Custom ROM on your LG G3 D851 then here is everything. Follow the listed below steps, don’t miss any step.
Note: This guide and Update are intended only to Install LG G3 CM 14.1 Official ROM [D851 T-Mobile]. So, don’t try to install on any other device. Also, it will wipe your complete existing data. So, proceed and install only at your own risk.
- Take a full backup of your important contents like gallery items, contacts, text messages, and apps data before proceedings.
- Also, make sure that the battery of LG G3 is sufficiently (more than 70%)
- Install USB driver of LG on your windows PC. | Link
- Also, LG G3 should have TWRP recovery already installed. | Installation guide
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on LG G3, go to Settings > Developer options.
- Also, take a Nandroid backup of the existing ROM for the safer hand.
- Download CM 14.1 Official ROM for LG G3 D851. | Link
- Download the Gapps Package for Android 7.1. | Link
Steps to Install LG G3 CM 14.1 Official ROM
- Download CM 14.1 for LG G3 D851 and Gapps Zip files from the link given above.
- Now install TWRP, or skip if you already have installed it.
- Copy both the ROM and Gapps Zipped files on the phone storage, and then turn off.
- Now boot into recovery mode and then follow the guide → [Install Custom ROM via TWRP Recovery on any device] to flash the ROM.
- Finally, repeat install for Gapps Zip package in the installation guide.
So that’s how to Install LG G3 CM 14.1 Official ROM [D851 T-Mobile]. Now your device is running Android 7.1 based CM 14.1 firmware. If you have any question, then contact us.