Now the TWRP recovery is available for HTC one M8 android smartphone. HTC One M8 users can now install the latest version of TWRP recovery on their devices via this step by step guide. TWRP is a very popular custom recovery that allow you to flash kernels, rooting tool, zip files, and third party Apps and custom ROMs. Also, it has a very simple and user-friendly UI. However, flashing a custom recovery will replace the already existed stock recovery, and is a high custom operation. Proceeding the process might void your device warranty. If you already decided to Install latest TWRP HTC One M8 then follow the instructions below correctly.
Note: this guide and tool can be used only to download and Install Latest TWRP HTC One M8 smartphone. Don’t try on any other model. Also, the process might wipe your existing data on the device and void the warranty. Proceed and flash only at your own risk.
- Perform backup of the entire data existing on the device before the process.
- Do charge the battery of the device more than 70% before flashing TWRP.
- Install USB drive of HTC at the PC for smoother connectivity- |Download Link
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on HTC M8, go to device Settings> Developer options.
- Unlock the bootloader of your device, if your device already has unlocked bootloader then skip this step- | Unlock Bootloader guide
- Setup ADB & Fastboot drivers at window PC- | Easy guide
- Download TWRP Recovery for HTC One M8 on the PC- |Download Link
Steps to Install TWRP HTC One M8
- Follow the preparation section and extract the TWRP downloaded .zip file.
- After extracting move the entire contents of the TWRP folder to the ADB installed folder at C:\ driver.
- Now run cmd window at ADB folder, to open cmd, press and hold shift key + right click mouse on any empty space > then select “Open command window here”.
- Connect HTC M8 to PC and then on the cmd window, enter command “adb reboot bootloader” to enter the device into bootloader mode.
- Then enter “fastboot flash recovery twrp.img” command, to flash custom recovery TWRP.
- Finally, enter “fastboot reboot” command to reboot device normally.
- Now turn off the device and press and hold buttons combination to boot the device into the newly installed TWRP recovery.
So that’s how to download and Install TWRP HTC One M8 quickly. If you have any query, then leave yours comments on the discussion section.