If you are planning to change or sell your device then you must have to first delete all your personal data through Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Core Prime G360 /G360G.
Or if you want to fix any bug then you should first apply Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Core Prime G360 /G360G that may solve your problem.
If you hold any model of SAMSUNG Galaxy Core Prime then follow this tutorial to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Core Prime.
Note: Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Core Prime will delete your data so users are advised to first take a full backup of your important data on the device, such as contacts, gallery items and messages etc.
Steps to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Core Prime G360 /G360G
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Core Prime via built-in settings.
• Turn On your device and unlock it.
• Then go to main app drawer and tap on “Settings”.
• On settings menu select “Backup & reset” > “Reset device” > “Erase everything”.
• Finally confirm your action and wait for reboot your device.
• Once reboots enter “Language” and yours other info.
Hard rest via recovery mode.
• Press Turn off your device completely.
• Once your device is OFF click and hold [Volume Up + Home button + Power button] until you see Recovery mode.
• In recovery menu select “wipe data / factory reset” use volume button for navigation and Power button to select and confirm.
• On the next screen select and confirm “Yes — delete all user data”.
• Then from recovery menu select “reboot system”.
• Wait until boot up and then enter your private info to start.
That’s it, this was how to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Core Prime.